Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wow, it's been a while!!

Hi guys! First off, some super exciting news! My dear and incredibly talented friend Katie Parra had me over a few weeks ago to do an Oktoberfest themed food shoot, and today we've been featured on Style Me Pretty Living! Here's the link: 
http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2013/10/02/oktoberfest-recipes-from-katie-parra/

Second of all, It's been over two months since I've posted because this summer was incredibly busy. That's the way summer always goes though. I think there are going to be lots of opportunities to sit outside and read a book, take a walk on the beach, work on a tan (yeah right), but time fills up with family visits, weddings, and for me personally, lots and lots of work events. 

So I am always ready for fall, I welcome it with open arms. I'm ready to cook a stew and wear a sweater and sit inside watching movies all day without feeling bad about it.  So in the spirit of fall I'm going to kick my blog bak I to high gear, starting with the beef stew recipe I will be making and posting later today.

Sorry for the extended hiatus, folks, but I'm back for good this time.

XoXo Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment