Sunday, May 5, 2013

First Post.

Welcome to my first ever blog post. 

I decided there weren't enough food related blogs on the internet, so I had better remedy that by starting one of my own. As this is my first entry, I don't have any beautiful photos or recipes to share, but rest assured those are on the way.

I doubt anyone will ever read this who doesn't already know me, but just in case, here's a little back story:  
My name is Megan, I live  in Seattle, and  work doing cooking demonstrations and events at a wonderful local grocery store. I feel incredibly lucky that I get to make a living cooking and talking about food, but I want to share a bit of what I cook, eat, and think about on my off time (and maybe sometimes the music I'm listening to while doing so). My plan is to post every Wednesday, as this is my day off and when I usually have time to cook something aside from roasted chicken and veggies (or order take out).  

That's it for now, but check back this Wednesday (if you feel like it), for my first real post with recipes and everything.

I'll leave you with this :

“This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!” 
- The inspirational, incomparable, and timeless Julia Child.

2 comments:

  1. What a great recipe! And guess what? I have almost all the ingredients:) can't wait to try it! Thank you for sharing, Megan!

    ReplyDelete